About The Program
About The Program
NH PDIP is designed to meet the short-term investment needs of New Hampshire public entities and seeks to provide the following features:
- Preservation of Principal - Investments in the Pool are made only in securities approved by the State Treasurer of New Hampshire with the assistance of the Advisory Committee, and in accordance with policies designed to preserve capital. While the Pool seeks to maintain a stable NAV of $1.00 per Share, it is possible to lose money investing in the Pool. An investment in the Pool is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other governmental agency.
- Liquidity - Investments in the Pool may be made, and Investors may withdraw funds from the Pool on any Business Day.
- Income - The Pool seeks to earn a competitive rate of income consistent with preserving principal and maintaining liquidity.
- Convenience - The Pool offers the option of investing by electronic funds transfer or check. Investors that invest the proceeds of debt issues in the Pool do not have to schedule investment maturities to meet project draw schedules. Investors can use Connect to check account balances and activity, and to initiate transactions.
- Professional Management - Investments in the Pool are managed by investment professionals who are experienced in managing local government investment pools who follow both general economic and current market conditions affecting interest rates.
- Diversification - The Shares of the Pool represent beneficial interests in a diversified portfolio of high-quality instruments approved for investment by the State Treasurer of New Hampshire with the assistance of the Advisory Committee.
- Accounting, Safekeeping and Separate Accounts - The Pool accounts for each Investor’s funds in compliance with governmental accounting and auditing requirements, and does all of the bookkeeping and safekeeping associated with the ownership of securities.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Columbus Day holiday
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Due to the Columbus Day holiday, the Fund will be closed on Monday, October 9, 2023.
Please enter your color in the box below for the top navigation bar and side navigation bar. Make sure there are no extra spaces in the box below:
Please enter your color in the box below for the login button and top left icon. Please make sure there are no extra spaces in the box:
Please enter your font style below in the box.
*Make sure there are no extra spaces in the box and do not delete the box: